5PCS 5D DIY Diamond Painting,NACOLA Rhinestone Pictures Of Crystals Embroidery Kits Arts Crafts & Sewing Cross Stitch-Buddha
Description: DIY diamond painting is the new popular products. It is beautiful what you see in the picture, very shining and amazing. Production process is simple that you can spend less time to complete. Simply hung it onto the wall, it will make your room and your world amazing. It is exquisite to give to
DIY diamond painting is the new popular products.
It is beautiful what you see in the picture, very shining and amazing.
Production process is simple that you can spend less time to complete.
Simply hung it onto the wall, it will make your room and your world amazing.
It is exquisite to give to friends and loved ones to express good wishes to share.
*1 painting pen
*1 painting mud
*1 painting plate
*Some diamonds bags
*Some spare zipper bags,some clips
1.Find the corresponding number of the diamonds with reference to the table below the canvas.
2.Fill the point of the painting pen with right amount of painting diamond.
3.Stick the corresponding diamonds.
4.Stick the diamonds on to the corresponding canvas.
5.If you are not used to using the painting pen,you can choose to use the tweezers instead.
6.The rest of the diamonds can be put inside the valve bag.
7.Use book or your hand to press the diamonds to ensure it’s stoutness.
Please DO NOT pull the transparent paper on the picture one-time, tear apart the half of it first to protect the glue from losing viscous.
Please DO NOT put the canvas folding, lest the co-occurrence crease.
Please DO NOT put the diamonds in place where children can easily access, so as to avoid being swallowed by them.
Please put the corresponding diamonds into the picture according to the number on them, so as to avoid being damaged.
- Size: 2pc 15x30cm;2pc 15x35cm;1pc 15x40cm
- Used for interior decoration,meticulous workmanship, simple and generous,can fully show personal style.
- Product Formation:Canvas, Diamond, Tool.(Note: The product not included the frame.)
- Instruction: The beads in the numbered packets correspond with the color chart on the side of the drawing. Place a few of the like numbered beads in the plastic tray. Take the “pen” and dab the end with sticky stuff in the square block, then pick up a bead and place it on the corresponding number on the canvas Remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done to preserve your work.
- There are two paint methods,using the tweezers or the painting pen. The specific methods refer to left pictures or instruction in package.