80 Miles Range TV Antenna, Indoor USB Powered Supply Digital HDTV TV Antenna with Built-in Amplifier Signal Booster and 13.1Ft Coax Cable – Black
Specifications: 1. Reception Range: 80 miles 2. Working Frequency: VHF(172-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz) 3. Current Consumption : 20mA 4. Operation Temperature: -45 ~ 85°C 5. Storage Temperature: -45 ~ 85°C 6. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC 7. VSWR: ≤1.5 8. Impedence: 75 Ω¸ 9. LNA Gain: 25dB 10. Connectors: F Male 11. Size: 330*300*0.6mm 12.
1. Reception Range: 80 miles
2. Working Frequency: VHF(172-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz)
3. Current Consumption : 20mA
4. Operation Temperature: -45 ~ 85°C
5. Storage Temperature: -45 ~ 85°C
6. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
7. VSWR: ≤1.5
8. Impedence: 75 Ω¸
9. LNA Gain: 25dB
10. Connectors: F Male
11. Size: 330*300*0.6mm
12. Cable: 1.5C-2V / Black, L=4M
13. Polarization: Linear
14. Voltage: 5V
15. Power Supply Connector: USB
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area.
4. Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal. When you re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. The number of channels you get is determined by what’s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings etc will reduce effective range. Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
How to use:
1. Connect to ‘ANTENNA IN’ on the back of any digital TV.
2. Place amplified antenna in an optimal position, usually window or on a wall.
3. Scan channels.
1 x Digital HDTV antenna with build-in amplifier
1 x instruction manual
1 x IEC Connector
- 1. Get TV Channels for Free. You will never pay your cable or satellite fee for television again! You can get channels absolutely for free including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. This TV antenna can save your money a lot!
- 2. Light-weight & Ultra-thin. This ultra-thin TV antenna is flexible and easy to install, can be placed on anywhere including flat or curved area, wall or window glass, etc. High recommend you place the TV antenna on the window to get better signal
- 3. Easy to Use. Hassle-free installation with 3 steps-Unwrap, plug it and scan channels. USB powered, you can connect it to your TV USB port or 5V USB charger adapter(Not Included). Try different places and directions to find out the optimal location to pick up signals before stick it on
- 4. 10ft Long Cable. This antenna comes with a 10-foot coaxial cable making it easier to install the antenna near the best possible signal reception area. Before you place order, you can find out channels available in your area within 80 miles via the website: “dtv.gov/maps”; “antennaweb.org”; “antennapoint.com”
- 5. Enjoy Crystal Clear Digital 1080p HD Shows. Up to 80 miles range to access from broadcast tower, it delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-TV and can receive free HD programs including local news, weather forecast and educational programs absolutely free. Also compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p & Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz