Master Magnetics AMC24PLC Magnetic Tool Holder, 24″ Wide, 20 lb per inch, Silver Nickel Plate Finish with Red Stripe
Are you wasting time rummaging through drawers or messy counter tops looking for your tools? Master Magnetics has the solution. Choose from our 6”, 13”, 18”, or 24” magnetic tool holder to help clean up and organize your work station. This magnetic strip comes in two different colors and four different sizes to fit any
Are you wasting time rummaging through drawers or messy counter tops looking for your tools? Master Magnetics has the solution. Choose from our 6”, 13”, 18”, or 24” magnetic tool holder to help clean up and organize your work station. This magnetic strip comes in two different colors and four different sizes to fit any need, any where. Whether it’s the 6” or 24”, our Master Magnetics tool holder can hold up to 20 lbs per inch based off of our scientific pull force testing. Our pull force tests are done using a force-meter and a ½ in thick steel plate; pulling the magnet upward and measuring the point at which the connection is broken is how a magnets pull force is determined. Variables such as mounting angle, surface texture, paint, and other interferences between the magnet and the desired mounting location should be taken into consideration when deciding which magnet to use. Organize everything from your smaller, everyday tools like screwdrivers, pliers, and wrenches, to your larger tools like shovels, large torque wrench, and even a sledge hammer! Designed by engineers with the consumer in mind, use this magnet strip in your workshops, garages, manufacturing facilities, commercial kitchens, trucks, and vans. Don’t worry about installation, this soon-to-be favorite tool holder and organizer is easy to mount. Measuring at 24” wide, we’ve conveniently placed two welded steel tabs 16” apart. We’ve also included the screws needed to securely mount your magnetic tool holder at your desired location for quick and easy installation. Avoid the frustration of digging through the tool box and let this holder help you always know where to find what you need. Master Magnetics has been providing quality magnetic solutions for over 40 years. We take pride in the American jobs that we provide and our expertise in the magnetic field. To avoid imposter products, please support us by purchasing only the “Shipped and Sold by Amazon.com” offering on this listing.
- SECURELY HOLD TOOLS – Master Magnetics has designed this handy accessory to securely hold your favorite tools in the home, garage, van, or at work. It easily holds wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, screws, and iron parts on one side. Avoid the frustration of searching for a tool when you need it and let this smartly-designed holder help. Choose from our 6″, 13″, 18″ or 24″ available sizes.
- EXTRA STRENGTH DESIGN – This incredibly strong magnetic tool holder measures 18″ wide, 1.625″ tall, and 1.125″ deep (approximate overall dimensions). This magnetic tool organizer holds up to 20 pounds per in., determined by the tool’s iron content. Designed by engineers, it holds an amazing amount of weight in a compact design. Use it as a tool hanger, tool holder, or tool strip.
- PULL FORCE TESTED – Magnet pull force is tested using a smooth, flat, horizontal, .5 in.-thick steel plate. As the magnet is pulled upward, a tool measures force right before the magnet releases. Variables such as mounting angle, texture, paint, etc. will interfere between the magnet and the hanging location and weaken the connection. Consider these variables when purchasing/ using any magnet.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Master Magnetics designs products to be practical and meet the needs of the commercial, industrial, and consumer markets. This magnetic tool holder will hold and store your tools in the house, garage, shed, or job site. Crafters, organizers, builders, machinists, and homeowners alike will benefit from adding this incredibly powerful tool organizer to their tool kit collection.
- EASY MOUNT – This soon-to-be favorite tool holder and organizer is easy to mount. There are two welded steel tabs with ¼” diameter holes. Our magnetic tool holder comes packaged with two screws for mounting. Your most difficult job might just be deciding where to place it. With so many possibilities for usage, it can help you hold and display tools and parts anywhere you decide to mount it.